Try them once and you will find it hard to use any other high flowing fuel injectors
Why You Will Love Them
These injectors are the latest in technology when it comes to performance fuel injectors. They start their life as a Bosch injector, we then perform some modifications and make adjustments to the flow rate and they emerge as Xspurt Injectors.
The real beauty of these injectors is that they have a very fine atomisation, especially at low revs. This means that even with 1000cc and 2000cc injectors you will get an idle that is pretty much the same as the factory set up. If you are a tuner, you will get this very smooth and consistent idle very easily and it will save you a lot of time trying to find the balance between idle and top end.
Some more reasons why they stand out as the best injectors on the market today:
- You will get a smooth consistent idle very quickly with around 15:1 air/fuel ratio
- Partial throttle tuning is also easy and smooth
- Excellent control at low revs
- No lean misfires
- EXCELLENT atomisation – at low revs & the top end
- Consistent flow rates with each set
- High ohms means you won’t need a resistor box or inline resistor
- They work very well at higher pressures, all the way up to 8 bar!
Troubles Tuning High Flow, Low Impedance Injectors
Have you ever tuned a car using bigger injectors (normally low impedance) and found that the car:
- Is hard to start
- Has a rough idle
- Is rough at low throttle
Most of these problems will be because of lean misfire at idle and low revs due to:
- Bigger fuel injectors have traditional had atomisation
- Inconsistency in fuel levels between cylinders and
- Increase injector ‘dead times’ due to low resistance injectors needing an injector driver to run them
Sizes and Fitments
They come in 7 different flow rates:
We have adaptors for them to fit pretty much all top feed applications. We will supply an alloy CNC extensions where needed to ensure the injector is the correct length. We can also supply the electrical connector to ensure they fit your wiring harness.