The E888 Expander module is designed to increase the I/O (input/output) capacity of MoTeC products.
With CAN connectivity and a number of configurable inputs and outputs, it provide customers with greater flexibility to add sensors, customise channels and control more auxiliary functions.
- 8 x analogue voltage inputs, 10 bit (4.9 mV) resolution
0 to 5 V, suitable for potentiometers, voltage output sensors and variable resistance (temperature) sensors
- 8 x thermocouple inputs, 1 °C resolution suits K type thermocouples (-200 to 1250 °C)
- 2 x cold junction compensation thermistor inputs
- 4 x digital inputs with frequency measurement and switched capability
- 2 x switch inputs
- Update rate for all inputs 200 Hz
- 8 x PWM outputs
individually controllable for frequency and duty cycle.
- 4 x adjustable duty cycle 0 to 100% in 255 steps and frequency range from 8 Hz to 5 kHz
- 4 x adjustable duty cycle 0 to 100% in 20 steps and frequency range from 1 Hz to 100 Hz
- CAN bus used for communicating to the data acquisition, display or ECU and to the PC during calibration and firmware upgrades
- Configured as part of the configuration for the connected ECU or data logger.
- Case size: 99 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight: 310 gram
- Connector: two part 60 pin AMP Superseal 1.0