The C125 Race Logging Kit is a cost-effective, full colour, plug and play solution that offers professional level features without the hassle of a customised installation. It provides a complete, race-ready display logger system, that can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
- High resolution colour LCD display
- 120 MB internal logging included with optional USB logging upgrade
- Data analysis using i2 Standard can be upgraded to i2 Pro
- Controller (with C125 I/O Upgrade – optional)
- Display size 156 mm (5" approx)
- High brightness for sunlight readability
- Displayed channels, labels and colours are configurable on 10 supplied layouts and 16 colour schemes
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable modes with customisable labels, e.g. Practice, Warm-Up and Race
- 10 full colour (RGB) LEDs; colour, function and intensity are fully programmable
- Suitable for cars, marine and industrial applications
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs
- Easily integrates with MoTeC CAN based products such as shift lights, ECUs and expanders.
- Full I/O expansion is available with use of E888 and E816 expanders.
- GPS Lap Timing
- Supports T2 Telemetry (optional)
- Composite video inputs allows for live on-screen footage, for example from a rear view camera.
See MoTeC website for more information
The C125 Display Logger can be upgraded with any of the features listed under Accessories at the time of purchase, or in the future when the need arises. The unit does not need to be sent back to receive upgrades.